My scienctific journey so far has been enriching but at the same time, the most fun I've ever had since graduating from primary school. Since primary school, I've been fascinated with Science but never truly understood it. Secondary school Science was different. Dealing with it was easier if we knew how to apply the concepts. However, we will be lost if we do not memorise these concepts. Secondary school Science does indeed deal with real-life situations. Misconceptions about Science once told me that it was all about explosions and concoctions. However, as I grew up, that immature personality evaporated and secondary science proved me wrong.
Practicals have simply been amazing. Not only have kinesthetic learners enjoyed the hands-on activities, basking in the fun of learning Science enhanced the experience. Our lessons have taught us the concepts of Science. Not only that, ACE projects actively engaged us in learning Science. Take the project on human systems for example, my group members alone were enthusiastic in adding details to the project. All in all, the results were fufilling as our group presented it to the class. These carefully planned lessons were indeed the best I've ever had in my school life.
I am sure Term 4 will pose another challenge to everyone, especially how our results had decreased significantly. As long as we possess the spirit of learning and the determination, I am sure we can gain success in our quest for scientific knowledge. To end this post, I would also like to thank our teachers for helping us in this journey. =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment