Fireworks Chemistry
Here's another ACE Project concerning chemistry and how it is applied in the area of fireworks. When I was young, I was awed by the vibrance and colour of these fireworks. I was in for another surprise when I found out how chemistry was applied to give fireworks their colours. Different substances are used in the creation of fireworks. When reacted, they produce flames of different colours. Surprisingly, this method had been developed in ancient China. This greatly intrigued me and opened up a world of possibilities. To me, this is one of my most fufilling projects ever.
Here's another ACE Project concerning chemistry and how it is applied in the area of fireworks. When I was young, I was awed by the vibrance and colour of these fireworks. I was in for another surprise when I found out how chemistry was applied to give fireworks their colours. Different substances are used in the creation of fireworks. When reacted, they produce flames of different colours. Surprisingly, this method had been developed in ancient China. This greatly intrigued me and opened up a world of possibilities. To me, this is one of my most fufilling projects ever.

0 comments:
Post a Comment