A Deeper Study Into Cell Parts, Processes and Substances


Hello, everybody. It's time to dive into the World of Science again. This time, I shall be presenting you with my Science ACE project, entitled: A Deeper Study Into Cell Parts, Processes and Substances. From this project, I have learnt more about cells which is currently the topic I am studying in school. One particularly interesting fact that I have discovered is the ways cells die, be it a violent death, called necrosis, or apoptosis. Cells also contain radicals which are harmful to themselves. These radicals are what is usually used in advertisements for beauty products. What is surprising is how cells maintain themselves as they utilise different methods to remove waste materials and protect themselves against pathogens. Also, cells "recycle" parts which are worn out for resources which are vital for maintaining cellular processes. Finally, I would like to credit my sources for without them, this project would not be possible. I urge you to take a look at my presentation slides above and take away with you some knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment